Twelve Oaks in Richmond Hill. Pre-Construction in Richmond Hill
- Project Name: Twelve Oaks in Richmond Hill
- Builders: Green City Development
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Address: 115 Bond Crescent, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Richmond Hill
- Main Intersection: King Road & Bond Crescent
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Top 5 Reasons to Live at Twelve Oaks Towns : 1. Green Space – Twelve Oaks Towns are located along the edge of the Oak Ridges Moraine, offering residents protected, natural green space, walking trails, and waterways to explore and enjoy. 2. Family Friendly – The area surrounding Twelve Oaks Towns offers residents access to community centres, recreational activities, excellent schools, and early learning centres for children of all ages. 3. Lifestyle Amenities – Yonge Street is located steps away from Twelve Oaks Towns offering residents plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. 4. Highway Access – Highway 404 is located minutes away from Twelve Oaks Towns, allowing motorists to connect to other major thoroughfares in the region or commute into downtown Toronto in just 40 minutes. 5. Transit Options – Residents of Twelve Oaks Towns are just steps away from York Region Transit bus routes which can transport them throughout the city and into Toronto or other areas of York Region and the GTA. Residents also have easy access to several GO Train stations in the area. Commuting into Union Station will take just over an hour.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
LUXURY TOWNHOMES COMING TO OAK RIDGES At Twelve Oaks, life falls into place. An elegant enclave of luxury townhomes at the edge of the priceless Oak Ridges Moraine. A vibrant established neighbourhood at King and Bond with excellent schools, community centres, shopping and restaurants already in place. Nature has a special place here too, just 10 minutes from Lake Wilcox’s waterfront park, with its focus on environmental leadership. Hike the trail around Bond Lake, shop at farmers markets, golf one of three 18-hole courses, and explore the seasons at numerous picturesque parks.