Spur Line Common - Waterloo. Pre-Construction in Waterloo
- Project Name: Spur Line Common - Waterloo
- Builders: Reids Heritage Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: 103 Roger St, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2J 1A4
- City: Waterloo
- Main Intersection: Union Street East & King Street South
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Building Size: 6 Stories
- Number Of Units: 270
- Top 5 Reasons to Live: 1. Lifestyle Amenities – Spur Line Common Condos is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Waterloo, allowing residents easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities. Within walking distance are plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options for residents to choose from and enjoy. 2. Location – Waterloo is well known as a University town and Spur Line Common Condos is conveniently located near both Wilfrid Laurier University and the University of Waterloo, making it the perfect place for students looking for off-campus housing during the school year. 3. Transit Options – Residents of Spur Line Common Condos will have easy access to both Grand River Transit bus routes and the ION light rail system nearby, allowing for easy travel throughout the city and into Kitchener. 4. Highway Access – Several highways are located near Waterloo and Spur line Common Condos, allowing for easy connections to major Southern Ontario thoroughfares like Highway 401. 5. Green Space – Waterloo Park is located near Spur Line Common Condos and offers residents plenty of natural green space, Silver Lake, walking trails, tennis courts, an animal farm, and recreational areas for all to enjoy.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Your brand new home awaits you at Spur Line Common, an exciting Master-Planned Community featuring Condos & Stacked Townhomes coming soon to the heart of Waterloo! "A Contemporary Condo experience with the comfort of community values" Pricing Starts From The Mid $300's If you are looking for a place to be among a like-minded crowd, check out Spur Line Condos & Towns. Comfortably in the Heart of Urban Life, where new residents simply need to bring their belongings to start feeling at home. Spur Line Common is a distinctive spot in the city where its residents can access both the quiet and dynamic facets of our cities. This is an area of town that is defining Kitchener-Waterloo’s version of urban living; everyone is welcome and appreciated.
Just a 9-minute walk from a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line that seamlessly connects Kitchener, Waterloo & Cambridge. Commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient! You are also just a 5-minute commute from the Kitchener Train Station which has both GO Train & VIA Rail Access Perfectly situated from all of your must-haves amenities where future residents will be moments away from employers such as Google, Shopify, OpenText & More. Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High-Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes. Spur Line Common will be a 5-minute commute to the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour!