Queen Central Condominiums - Toronto. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Queen Central Condominiums - Toronto
- Builders: Parallax Development Corporation
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Launch Date: 2021
- Address: 100 Queen St E,, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Queen St E
- Property Type: High Rise
- GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT: Firstly, Queen Central Condos is located just steps to Yonge & Queen Street East. Transit, employment, technology, entertainment and education converge thus providing endless growth opportunities and homes in this bustling neighbourhood. In addition to this, this new development is 150 metres from the new Ontario Line Subway, which is poised to become the next Yonge St & Bloor St area. Ultimately, this new transit hub will offer connections in and around the city like never before. How often do you see properties and new developments with a great investment opportunity like this come around in the GTA?
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Residents of the Church Yonge Corridor have a broad range of retail options. Bloor St has high-end fashion outlets, Church Street has chic shops and pubs, and Wellesley, Gerrard, Sherbourne, and Charles Streets have day-to-day supermarket shopping. The Eaton Centre, Toronto’s biggest indoor shopping mall with over 300 shops, is the main shopping center in this area of the city. The Downtown Toronto Yonge shopping district boasts over 600 department shops, 150 bars and restaurants, 8 hotels, 4 theaters, and Yonge-Dundas Square, Toronto’s version of Times Square, which hosts year-round concerts, festivals, and neighborhood gatherings. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto area Dine at Carbon Bar Explore at Allen Gardens 3 minute walk to CF Toronto Eaton Centre 9 minute walk to Toronto’s Yonge-Dundas Square Walking distance to the Ryerson University, University of Toronto, OCAD and also the Financial District Walking distance to the Ryerson University, University of Toronto, OCAD and also the Financial District Nathan Phil Square, City Hall and St. Lawrence Market Many retail shops and restaurants along Queen Street area Nearby parks such as St. James Park, Moss Park and Cloud Gardens
THE DEVELOPER: PARALLAX
Founded in 1981, Parallax Development Corporation has evolved into a premier developer of diverse assets. That is to say, their ability to shift between asset classes give them a unique advantage. At this time, they are known for their developments in street front retail, high-rise and mid-rise new condos, new homes, office buildings, mixed-use facilities and public-private group partnerships. In detail, Parallax Development Corporation is committed to delivering developments that reflects contemporary, forward-thinking corporate philosophy.