NOTTING HILL CONDOS. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: NOTTING HILL CONDOS
- Builders: Lanterra Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Address: 4000 Eglinton Avenue West., Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M9A 4M2
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Eglington Ave W & Royal York Rd
- Architect: IBI Group
- Property Type: High Rise
- Property Style: High Rise
- Building Size: 25 Stories
- Number Of Units: 1320
- Features: LUXURY SUITE FINISHES & FEATURES The residences of Notting Hill embody modern sophistication combined with the charm of the classic. The amenity spaces designed by award winning Studio Munge includes stylish lobbies with 24-hour concierge, and engaging wifi lounges dedicated to the residences to socialize, meet or simply get work done. The amenities of Towers A and B will be shared offering both indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs and dry sauna. The gyms feature top of the line equipment along with yoga/stretch room. A separate outdoor lounge area with BBQ.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
The concept that is Notting Hill began with an excursion to London where Lanterra took in the history and flavour of this fabled district. From there, a vision of a neighbourhood where engaging sky homes are anchored by individualized shops interspersed with coffee houses and amenities was born. Here, residents feel a unique sense of place and community that is reflected in both the relaxed urban lifestyle and the appealing playfully designed streetscapes.
AREA AMENITIES There's something special in the air at Notting Hill Condominiums. Notting Hill development is a master planned community located along Eglinton Avenue West and Royal York Rd which will ultimately contain 4 residential towers and midrise podiums, a retail street and retail stores, as well as a public park. The beautiful landscaped green space inspired by English gardens will invite you to sit a while among fragrant gardens, and when you're ready to leave, you are only moments from the city with the convenience of the TTC and the proposed future Eglinton West LRT. Highways 401 & 427 are a short drive away. Inspired by the European retail streets in London's Notting Hill, the interaction with the sidewalk through terraces, patios, is intended to create an animated, safe and welcoming pedestrian experience. Designed by the award winning firm IBI Group, the elegant and slender 21-25 storey glass towers are combined with brick and precast podium levels. Special design features are used to identify the stores and entrances, planters and benches delineating patios and terraces, while brightly colored canopies offer the required weather protection.