Distrikt Trailside 2.0. Pre-Construction in Oakville
- Project Name: Distrikt Trailside 2.0
- Builders: Distrikt Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: 407 Dundas St W, Oakville, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Oakville
- Main Intersection: Neyagawa Blvd & Dundas St W, Oakville.
- Architect: Kirkor Architect and Planners
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 261,360 sq ft
- Number Of Units: 333
- Features & Finishes: 10 STOREY BUILDING AND TWO BLOCKS OF EXECUTIVE TOWNHOUSE SUITES OVER 15,000 SQ FT OF INDOOR AND OUTDOOR AMENITY SPACE APPROX. 9FT CEILINGS IN CONDO SUITES APPROX. 10 FT CEILINGS ON LPH AND PH FLOORS APPROX. 11FT CEILINGS ON EXECUTIVE TOWNHOUSE SUITES TREVISANA KITCHENS AND BATHROOM IMPORTED FROM ITALY DISTRIKT AI NEXT GENERATION SMART LIVING
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Enviably Oakville A new community nestled amid the best of historic Oakville. Where unmatched architectural beauty combined with spectacular view of verdant parks and untouched ravines. Where lush surroundings greet expedient transit, circled by great dining, world-class shopping, marina's on Lake Ontario and some of the best public and private schools in the region.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Distrikt Trailside Condos 2
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Distrikt Trailside Condos 2 is located near plenty of lifestyle amenities, including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Oakville Place is located nearby and offers residents access to brand name retailers. Running daily errands is a breeze with grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies all located in the area. 2. Commuting Options – Residents of Distrikt Trailside Condos 2 will have easy access to Oakville regional transit and GO Transit services within the city. Highways 407 and 403 are easily accessible for motorists. Commuting into downtown Toronto for business or leisure will take less than 45 minutes. 3. Green Space – Oakville is a beautiful city, offering residents of Distrikt Trailside Condos 2 access to lush parks, scenic walking and biking trails, and Lake Ontario. 4. Great Investment – As the real estate market in Toronto continues to become out of reach for some homebuyers, living outside the city and within the GTA is a great option. This allows buyers to access more space at a lower price point, but still have easy access to the big city. 5. Detail Orientated Developer – With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Distrikt Developments is known for their impeccable designs and hands-on construction and building practices.