Brightwater Community - Condos & Towns. Pre-Construction in Mississauga
- Project Name: Brightwater Community - Condos & Towns
- Builders: Kilmer Group, Dream, Diamond Corp, and FRAM + Slokker
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Address: 70 Mississauga Rd S, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Mississauga
- Main Intersection: Mississauga Rd & Front St N
- Property Type: High Rise
- About the neighbourhood: Brightwater Condos enjoys the best of both the natural world and modern amenities owing to its excellent location. Steps from the beautiful waterfront, lush green parks and also numerous restaurants, supermarkets and stores – you have the perfect combination of quietness and easy accessibility to facilities. Close to you is over 14 acres of public parks where families can relax and play. The condo community is connected to Lake Ontario and the waterfront trail. Just steps away is the Credit River, Port Credit Marina, Port Credit Library, and Port Credit Arena where you can enjoy many activities, including skating, hockey and great food. Tons of restaurants, cafes and pubs are simply a short walk away, mostly along Lakeshore Rd. For convenient shopping, there’s Credit Landing shopping mall, Loblaws and some stores steps away. Minutes to Port Credit GO station and steps from Lakeshore Rd, you enjoy easy accessibility to Downtown Toronto and other areas.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
A Neighbourhood within a Village within a City. A distinct Master-Planned community that offers lakeside tranquility and park side activity, places to gather and spaces to play, enjoy lively events and festivals, or the calm lapping of water against the shoreline, walk the trails and walk the shops, dine in, or dine out, be connected to it all. Relax on your private patio, live close to the action, or up high with an unbeatable view. Community Inspired Living in Port Credit. Experience Brightwater.
Located in a prime location in Port Credit, Brightwater Condos offer an unrivalled proximity to the waterfront, parks and amenities. While being steps from the lovely waterfront, you can enjoy your time at the many beautiful parks around, including JC Saddington Park, JJ Plaus Park, St Lawrence Park, and Port Credit Memorial Park. Eating out is most convenient with dozens of restaurants within walking distance offering a great variety of food and drinks. As for shopping, there’s a shopping mall, grocery stores and more shops just steps away. There are many schools a decent travel away and the University of Toronto Mississauga is also not far. Golf lovers can access the Mississauga Golf and Country Club in minutes. Travelling is always convenient with the Port Credit GO Station minutes away, and many major roads such as Lakeshore Rd, Hurontario St and Queen Elizabeth Way simply minutes away. Just 26 km far from the core of Downtown Toronto, you can access the many amenities of downtown in just about half an hour.