Arte Condos - Mississauga. Pre-Construction in Mississauga
- Project Name: Arte Condos - Mississauga
- Builders: Emblem Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Address: 89 Dundas St W, , Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- City: Mississauga
- Main Intersection: 89 Dundas St W, Mississauga
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 18 Stories
- Number Of Units: 427
- Details: Arte has been designed in collaboration with globally renowned artist Daniel Mazzone. Arte is a residential building of modern yet timeless expression by combining creativity and quality materials. Arte shows care for composition, an aspiration to form and a decisive rejection of convention. It is a denouement of the past, and a revolution decisively lead by the most interesting, talented and influential artists of the present. Arte’s 18 storeys of bold, creative and thoughtful design transcend the ordinary to become a powerful monument of contemporary luxury. With a bold fusion of indoor and outdoor amenities, Arte embraces new solutions and renounces traditional labels. It is a reimagining of the way we work, live, and play; a hallmark of cutting-edge design. Arte is the emblem of luxury south of Square One.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
ARTE CONDOS by EMBLEM
Location: 89 Dundas St. West, Mississauga (at intersection Hurontario St. and Dundas St.) Storeys: 18 Units: 427 Price: From the $400s Amenity Space: Approximately 22,725 sq. ft. (indoor and outdoor)
Hurontario LRT, Transportation and Arte Cooksville’s status as a transportation hub will be enhanced by the new 18 km Hurontario Light Rapid Transit (LRT) line, now under construction by Metrolinx. With 19 stops, it will connect to the existing Cooksville GO Station - only one stop away from Arte - and enable access to the entire GTA. Arte is only 300 metres from the future Dundas LRT stop, and a quick five stops from Square One. Commuters will be able to connect directly to the GO system via the Cooksville GO station. As well, the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) will provide direct connection to TTC subway stations and the University of Toronto Mississauga campus, running along dedicated transit lanes. BRT service will be frequent, with the next bus coming in three-minute intervals. Conveniently located steps from Dundas and Hurontario, Arte benefits from excellent connections to the entire GTA and beyond. Cooksville GO station is only a 12-minute walk or 5-minute drive from Arte. You can easily get downtown by car or GO Train in 30 minutes. Plus, it’s just a 15-minute drive to Pearson Airport. Dundas Connects and Arte Cooksville is set for major change and revitalization through the extraordinary Dundas Connects master plan with the Dundas corridor set to grow by 52,000 new residents and 9,600 jobs. This master plan will beautify the Dundas corridor, transforming it into a vibrant, dynamic street that nourishes a growing population and encourages a healthy lifestyle. Anchored by new commercial, medium and low-density residential buildings that incorporate lively and unique retail options at ground level, Dundas will flourish with more of what makes a city enticing for residents: more parks, green spaces, and public art to enjoy; more cycling lanes, crosswalks and wide sidewalks for safer transportation; improved public transit; and a new, state-of-the-art Community Hub for every kind of gathering. Schools Close to Arte Topping the list of convenient educational institutions near Arte are two of the best post-secondary schools in Canada: University of Toronto, a short commute east of Arte along Dundas St., and Sheridan College, right at Square One. For the younger set, there is a good variety of junior and senior grade schools in the area, as well as a range of Montessori schools.