28 Eastern Condos. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: 28 Eastern Condos
- Builders: Alterra
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Address: 28 Eastern Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Cherry St. and Front St.
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 12 stories
- Number Of Units: 379
- Transit Options: Transit Options 28 Eastern St. has a perfect Transit Score of 100/100- this means that transit in this area is endless! Streetcars reign supreme in this area as transit users have the choice of up to 6 streetcar routes to get to any destination. Within 15 minutes on the 504 Streetcar, you will arrive at Union Station where the choice of connecting to your destination via train, TTC Bus, the VIVA bus, and Go Transit are conveniently up to you. For motorists, the Gardiner Expy and the Don Valley Pkwy are located nearby but a Walk Score of 96/100 means that daily errands do not require a car!
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
28 Eastern Condos is being developed by Alterra Group. Every Alterra condo represents their absolute commitment to excellence to the first-time homebuyer, to the growing family, to the investors, and to the future. Alterra Group has been a trusted development company for over 40 years. Their success has been built upon their exceptionally high standards of construction and a strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction, something that goes above and beyond industry standards. With more than 5,000 award winning homes and condos under their belt, Alterra has established a reputation for producing one of a kind projects all across Toronto and the GTA. Just east of downtown Toronto, the Corktown neighbourhood has recently gained popularity among young professionals who find this location conveniently close to the city’s employment hubs and entertainment. Nothing you need will be far from reach at 28 Eastern Condos. This cozy project will be the perfect place to call home.
Top reasons to live here
1. Lots to See and Do – One of the biggest selling points of 28 Eastern Condos is its proximity to amazing city attractions. The Distillery Historic District is a pedestrian friendly area, with cobblestone streets and many breweries, pubs and boutique shops to explore. During November and December, The Distillery District is home to the Toronto Christmas Market, which draws thousands to the area every year. The St. Lawrence Market is also nearby, where residents of 28 Eastern Condos can purchase farm fresh produce and explore specialty items from almost 100 different market vendors. 28 Eastern Condos boasts an amazing walk score of 96, with restaurants, shopping, cafes, and banks in the area, residents can complete their daily errands by foot. 2. Family Friendly – 28 Eastern Condos is a great place for families of all ages to call home as there are plenty of schools, of all educational levels in the surrounding area. Students attending post-secondary schools are just a short walk to George Brown College or can take the streetcar to Ryerson University. 3. Near Parks and Greenspace – 28 Eastern Condos may be located close to downtown Toronto, but there is no shortage of greenery. There are several parks in the area, including the 18-acre Corktown Commons, which offers walking trails, playgrounds and a splash pad to enjoy during the summer months. 4. Riders Paradise – Residents of 28 Eastern Condos will have the convenience of several different transit options to use in the area. TTC streetcars and buses are just a short walk away, getting riders down to Union Station in just 20 minutes. 5. Highway Accessible – Residents of 28 Eastern Condos looking to travel throughout the city by vehicle have prime access to the Don Valley Parkway and the Gardiner Expressway. Motorists can commute to downtown Toronto in just 10 minutes.